You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards & PayPal.
We also accept payments via American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Shop Pay.
Please note that additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than US dollars.
Our rates are around 5-6 $US for every country exept for the EFTA States (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland), BUT we offer free worldwide shipping, so you don't have to worry about the shipping costs !
It takes 1-2 days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but the average delivery time is 3 to 7 days.
If you are worried about your order, you can always use your tracking code to track it on our website. Visit the Tracking rubrique on this page for more information.
Tracking your order on our website is extremely simple ! All you have to know is prepare the tracking code you received via mail, after your order, and head to the bottom menu of our website. There, click on "Track My Order" and enter both the tracking code as well as your mail adress.
If you have any question or problem, you can always contact us at email@example.com. Make sure to clearly explain your situation, and we will do our best to answer you as soon as possible.
You can !
If the size or the design does not suit you, you can exchange it for another item with the same price or a different one, in which case we'll charge/refund you for the difference. Please make sure that :
- your poster is in the same condition that you received it
- no damages, issues, rips or hang traces
- your poster is in its original packaging
- you have the receipt of proof of purchase
We aim to waste as little products as possible so please make sure that all the conditions are followed to make the exchange succeed.
The exchange process states as followed :
- contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org during the 20 days after you've received the poster, with your order number and explain your request
- we'll send you a shipping label to process the return. Note that all the shipping costs for the return are at your expense.
- Send us the product with the contact details we provided you
- When we receive the product we'll notice you by email if the return is accepted.
- If accepted, we'll send you the new product and charge/refund you for the price difference if there is one.
If you have any questions about the exchange process or the conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.
We would like to apologize for all issues you may have with your order and we commit ourselves to doing our best to fix these issues and to improve your customer experience. However, here are some things you can do if you have any trouble with your order :
If your order is missing, please do as follows :
- check your shipping information to see if there are any mistakes
- track your order using the tracking service and check for any information/updates (note that if the tracking states "order delivered" we will not be able to resend you a poster)
- contact us during the 20 days after the estimated delivery date at firstname.lastname@example.org and give us information on the situation
- we will check what happened and resend you a poster
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the items are damaged, so that we can evaluate the issue and fix it as soon as possible.
Are considered to be damages : any rip, trace or print issue on your poster at the reception (only damages caused during printing and/or shipping are available for replacement).
The process states as follows :
- contact us at email@example.com during the 20 days after you've received your poster with your order number, a description and photos showing the poster damages (the more precise you are, the more likely the return will be accepted)
- once we will have received and inspected your photos, we will notify you if it is approved or not
- if approved, we will automatically resend you a poster
If you have any questions or requests about some issues with your order and/or the shipping, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take the time to help you. We apologize for all issues you may have with your order and commit ourselves to doing our best to fix these issues and improve your customer experience.
We currently work under an .xyz domain, which allows us to optimize our website and provide you a better customer experience as well as increases in loading speed. However, this type of domain is usually placed in the spam folder by your email server.
To avoid missing any updates on your order, we suggest you to transfer an email sent by MINIMALY from your spam folder to your inbox. It will normally transfer all the others automatically.
Here are some steps for the principal email servers :
- open the email form your spam folder
- select non-spam
- select the email from your spam folder
- go to transfer, spam and select legitimate email
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com
You can easily contact us via Instagram, or Facebook, or send us a formal request. All of these options can be found near the Help Center button, and we will make sure to answer you as fast as possible.
If you don't have time to look for these buttons, send us a formal request at firstname.lastname@example.org
We understand ordering the wrong size might be frustrating, and that is why every product has a size chart attached to it. We only offer four different standard sizes : two labeled (US) and two labeled (EU). This way, depending on where you live, these sizes will allow you to find corresponding frames.
If, however, you still ordered the wrong size, we will be glad to exchange it with another one. Please consult our step by step process in the Exchange rubric above.
As mentionned in the About Us section, we are currently located in Montreal. However, our supplier has prints scattered in the United States and Europe, which allows us to sell our posters anywhere in the world.
If you want more information about this, we suggest you read the About Us section, or the next following question.
We currently work with Printful, which works as a printer for us. The blank poster product is sourced from Japan.
Thanks to Printful eco-friendly policy, our packagings are made from 70-100 % post-consumer recycled content and 0-30 % secondary recycled content. Also, our posters are made with a special ink from Epson that has a low environmental impact, and the printers used in the process use less water, energy and chemicals that standard industry printers.